How we measure our performance against key priorities.
Corporate Strategy 2017/18 to 2021/22
The consultation on the Corporate Strategy 2017/18-2021/22 has closed. The strategy sets out the Mayor's vision, what we plan to achieve in the next five years, including proposals for our revenue and capital budgets.
View our performance
The performance of the council is reviewed through our scrutiny function. Bristol has five scrutiny commissions made up of elected members:
- Place Scrutiny Commission
- People Scrutiny Commission
- Neighbourhoods Scrutiny Commission
- Business Change and Scrutiny Commission
- Overview and Scrutiny Management Board
You can find all the performance reports presented to our scrutiny commissions on committee meetings and reports online. These are presented at the first available meeting following the end of each quarter. They show how we are performing against our agreed priorities.
Performance and payment statistics
Under the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 the we have to report the following information:
- the proportion of invoices that were paid within 30 days
- any liability to pay interest arising from late payment
- amount of interest actually paid due to late payment
Performance for the financial year 2016/17:
- 72% of invoices were paid within 30 days
- No liability to pay interest arose
- £0 interest paid