Change the vehicle registration on your residents' parking permit

Tell us if your vehicle registration number has changed or you want to add a second vehicle to your permit.

Change your permit details (pdf, 178k) (opens new window)

To fill in this form, you’ll need:

  • your permit number
  • your old and new registration numbers
  • a copy of page two of your V5C document for your new vehicle
  • if you’re registering a car you don’t own, you’ll need to send us:
    • a letter from your company, on company headed paper, confirming that you are the user of the vehicle and
    • a copy of the lease agreement
  • details of the payments you've made

You'll need to return the completed form, paperwork and your original permit to us at:

Parking Services (Permits 3025)
PO Box 3176

We can't process changes to permits unless you've returned your original permit.

We recommend that you use the Royal Mail signed for service to return your permit.

Temporary cover

Once you’ve sent your permit to us and we've received the form, you can apply for temporary cover before your new one arrives if you still need to park in the area.