Change your address on residents’ parking permits
We’ll send you a new parking permit or give you a refund for unused months depending on where you’re moving to.
Moving out of a scheme area completely
If you're not going to live in a residents' parking scheme area, send us your current permit so we can refund you for any unused months.
Post your permit and a note with your new address to: Parking Services (permits 3025), PO Box 3176, BS3 9FS.
We recommend that you use the Royal Mail signed for service to return your permit.
You’ll be sent a refund within 28 days.
Moving from one residents’ parking scheme to another
At least two weeks before you move, you need to:
- send us your current permit(s)
- post them to Parking Services (permits 3025), PO Box 3176, BS3 9FS
- change your address in your parking account
- get a new permit for the area you're moving to
- apply for temporary cover if you need to park in the area while you wait for your new permit
You’ll be sent a refund for any unused months on your old permit within 28 days.
Moving within the same residents’ parking scheme area
You can transfer your permits between addresses for free. You need to:
send us confirmation of your new address, like a copy of a recent bill or statement
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- you can also post it to: Parking Services (permits 3025), PO Box 3176, BS3 9FS
You can keep your permit and it will remain valid until it expires.