Filwood Green Business Park
Filwood Green Business Park
Open from May 2015, the Filwood Green Business Park is a new sustainable workplace located in Knowle West, South Bristol.
It provides superb accommodation and development support for small and medium sized businesses in growth environmental and low carbon sectors. The business park will foster enterprise, innovation and job creation in South Bristol in a high-quality and exciting environment.
The Filwood Green Business Park also offers unrivalled networking opportunities and gigabit internet connections.
Enquire about space
For enquiries about taking up space contact the Centre Manager, Iwona Tempowski.
telephone: 0117 403 2403
mobile: 07900 705182
Business Park highlights
- 40,000 sq ft of workspace 76 units made up of workshops, offices and studios
- Workhub*, open to everyone for events and meetings
- Easily accessible by foot, bicycle and public transport (including Metrobus due in 2017)
- Accessible to all with level access and a lift to upper floors, hearing loops in meeting rooms and generous disabled parking allocation.
*A workhub is a flexible workspace that offers shared facilities such as bookable desks, meeting spaces and high-speed broadband. Workhubs are aimed at micro businesses, mobile workers and people that work from home and can be used as frequently or occasionally as needed by the member.
Meeting room space
A large boardroom (20 person) and a smaller meeting room (12 person) are available to book on a half- or full-day basis. Facilities include whiteboards, flipchart, LED screens with HDMI and VGA connection, and business speed internet.
Meeting room price list (pdf, 230k) (opens new window)
- The most environmentally friendly commercial space in the South West, achieving BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) ‘Outstanding’ accreditation, one of the best performing buildings in the country
- 40% renewable energy produced on site
- Green sedum roofs and extensive photovoltaic panels
- Wetland ecology area
- Well connected
- Electric vehicle charging points
- On cycling and walking routes, with shower facilities for cyclists
- Focus on sustainable business
This high-quality development has been part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
More information about European Regional Development Fund Programme.
Elsewhere on the web
- Bristol is European Green Capital in 2015: Go to http://bristolgreencapital.org/ (opens new window)
- West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Go to http://www.westofenglandlep.co.uk/ (opens new window)
- Homes and Communities Agency Go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/homes-and-communities-agency (opens new window)
- BREEAM Standards Go to http://www.bre.co.uk/page.jsp?id=829 (opens new window)