Adult Social Care Strategic Plan
The Adult Social Care Strategic Plan 2016 to 2020 shows how we'll approach adult social care over the next four years.
It gives a context for future commissioning, care management and our role in the integration of health and social care.
It sets out how we'll:
- put in place a new, more cost effective approach
- provide services within our budget
- work with our partners to provide a more joined up health and care system
- focus on prevention and help people to be independent
- reduce demand to focus our resources on those who most need them
Our vision is for people to get the right level and type of support, at the right time to help prevent, reduce or delay the need for ongoing support, and to maximise people’s independence.