How to get support and resources for a community litter pick.
You can apply for a community litter pick pack on the Bristol Waste Company's online form.
Youll need to tell them details of your litter pick such as:
- date of litter pick: in particular the time and date the group would like refuse collected
- location of collection point
- resources requested: number of bags, high visibility vests, litter picks
- approximate amount of waste to be collected (if known) e.g. 100 bags
- brief outline of the group doing the litter pick e.g. Residents Association
Apply for a community litter pick pack
on the Bristol Waste website
What happens next
Your areas Community Engagement Officer from the Bristol Waste Company will be in touch and arrange everything you need to do a litter pick safely.
If you have any queries you can contact Bristol Waste Company on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 304 9022.