Recycling centre locations, opening times and who can use them.
- St Philips Reuse and Recycling Centre Folly Lane, off Days Road, St Philips, Bristol, BS2 0QS
- Avonmouth Reuse and Recycling Centre Kings Weston Lane, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 0YS
- Hartcliffe Way Reuse and Recycling Centre, 83 Hartcliffe Way, BS3 5RN
Avonmouth: 8am to 6.45pm
Hartcliffe Way: 8am to 6.45pm
St Philips: 8am to 6.45pm
New booking system from 6 June 2022
You need to book to visit the recycling centres.
Who can use the recycling centres
Only Bristol residents can use our recycling centres.
You must bring photo ID and proof of residence to use the recycling centre. We'll accept:
- photo ID and council tax bill
- photo ID and utility bill
- student ID identifying you as a Bristol student
We accept paper and online bills.
Officially recognised photo ID includes:
- driving licence, including international driving licences
- National Union of Students (NUS) card
- European Economic Area (EEA) member state ID card
- Construction Identity Scheme (CIS) card
If you cannot provide photo ID email: email@example.com
Large vehicle access
Vans and trailers will need a permit.
It's illegal to bring business, trade or construction waste to the recycling centres.
Vehicles over 2.4m high will need to use the Avonmouth Reuse and Recycling Centre.
You can ride a bike into our recycling centres. You'll need to bring ID and proof of your Bristol address. If there's a queue, join behind the other vehicles.
If you need assistance at either of our recycling centres, please ask a member of staff at the site.
The Reuse and Recycling Centres at Avonmouth and St Philips are on one level, allowing full wheelchair access.
Staff will assist wherever possible, depending on how busy the site is and availability of staff.
Children under 16 years of age should stay in vehicles for their own safety.