Old Sneed Park is a local nature reserve.
- Opening hours: Open at all times
- Admission is free
How do I get there
Located in Sneyd Park, near Stoke Bishop, in North West Bristol. Access is from Glenavon Park, or from the Woodland Trust's Bishop Knoll Wood.
Glenavon Park, BS9 1RW
The Friends of Old Sneed Park Nature Reserve are a group of local residents with the aim of collaborating with the City Council to:
- carry out maintenance and conservation work
- manage the land to increase biodiversity
- involve the local community in caring for the reserve
- organize fund-raising social events
- help to promote the reserve as an amenity for everyone
The group hold regular work parties on a Saturday morning. Complete their online form to become a member.