A partner authority scheme allows a company to partner with a council of their own choice.
The partner authority will deal with all pre-application and design work wherever the project is located in England and Wales.
How to become a partner
Contact us to find out about becoming a partner.
Benefits of partnering
- partnering helps those companies who operate in multiple locations and deal with many councils
- partnering enables a company or adviser to have a one to one working relationship with a preferred council for advice and plan appraisal
- site inspections are carried out by the council where each project is carried out
- the Local Authority Building Control LABC has over 2,500 successful partnership agreements throughout the country
- professionals working in regional or national companies also like a business relationship with the following benefits
- the convenience of a single building control Partner Authority managing the process in councils around the country
- consistent advice and approach to best practice
- competitive pricing
- expert knowledge from people who have practical experience in innovative design
- a multi-disciplined approach co-ordinating specialists from fire, police, highways, environmental health and planning
- detailed local knowledge and local circumstances to provide solutions on 'difficult' or complex sites
- a fast turnaround on plan checking, inspection and completion certification