Find applications in your area and look at weekly lists of new applications, decisions and appeals.
Find a specific application
If you have a planning application number, you can look at the application and related documents by searching.
You can track applications and set up email alerts at Planning Online. Find out about using the Planning Online website.
Find planning applications in your area
You can find planning applications near a specific postcode using the PlanningFinder website. This is an external website and we arent responsible for the content.
You can also look at our weekly lists of applications:
- pdf new planning applications (452 KB) : this list is two weeks in arrears so that applications can be fully registered
- pdf new planning applications that affect listed buildings or conservation areas (115 KB) : we update this list every Wednesday
- pdf our decisions on applications (433 KB)
If you want to look at older lists, use the Weekly/Monthly Lists search on our Planning Online site.
To subscribe to a weekly email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to look at applications
We make historical planning applications and documents available to view online for 7 days, upon request.
This applies to all cases predating July 2005.
To request a file, contact us at email@example.com or call 0117 922 3000
Look at planning appeals
To see a list of appeals that are in progress, use the Appeals Search on our Planning Online website. To search for appeals:
- in the Appeal Status box, choose Appeal in progress
- select Search at the bottom of the page
To see the planning application the appeal is for, select an appeal and then select Related Cases. You can look at appeal documents by going to the original planning application and then selecting Documents.