View detailed information on specific governor roles as well as the clerk’s role.
The Governor Development Service produces information packs covering key roles in a school’s governing body:
- chairing a committee
- child protection governor
- children in care governor
- clerks: recruitment and induction
- health, safety and well-being governor
- special educational needs governor
They also have guidance packs about dealing with exclusions, school complaints and head teacher's performance management.
To order any of these packs, contact the Governor Development Service.
Call: 0117 903 6900