How the NHS Smokefree, and Everyone Health services can help you quit smoking.
Smokefree can help you quit smoking by giving you:
- expert advice
- guidance on stop smoking aids such as medicines and e-cigarettes
- support plans tailored to you
To help you stop smoking Smokefree also offers information and advice:
- Support tools for quitting smoking
- Using e-cigarettes or vapes to quit smoking
- 9 stop smoking aids that can help you quit
- What happens when you quit smoking
Everyone Health can help you stop smoking with:
- behaviour change support
When used together, these give you the highest chance to quit smoking long term.
Free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is provided if needed and a dedicated qualified Stop Smoking Practitioner will support you through a mix of face to face and telephone appointments.
Everyone Health is available for:
- pregnant women, their partners and family members
- individuals with long term conditions that are made worse by smoking
- individuals identified through health checks who have long term conditions
For more information, email: email@example.com
You can also call contact them by:
- Call: 0333 005 0095, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 7pm, Saturday 10am to 2pm
- Message via Facebook: @EHBristolSS