Pay for care and support

Money and legal matters

Site Map

What you may have to pay for your care and support

How we work out what you may have to pay for your care, including savings, property or investments, and how we can help.

Deferred payment agreements

If you own your own home and can’t pay for your care, you may be able to use the value of your home to ask for a deferred payment agreement.

How to pay towards your care

Ways to pay your care and support contribution.

Independent financial advice

If you need care and support, you should get independent financial advice so that you can make the best decisions for you.

Direct payments

We can make a regular payment direct to you so you can arrange and pay for your own care and support.