Contact the local crisis and prevention fund team
Make sure to have your details ready when contacting the LCPF team, this includes your name, address, email, telephone number and claim reference number
Ways to contact us
- Email: email@example.com.
- Phone: 0117 922 4500, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 12.30pm.
- In person: Temple Street Citizen Service Point, 100 Temple Street, Bristol, BS1 6AG (by appointment only).
What you need to tell us
To help us answer your enquiry quickly, tell us:
- your details (name, address, email and telephone numbers)
- applicant's details
- claim reference number
- what your enquiry is about, for example:
- have we received your emergency payment or household goods application
- your household goods
- you want to rearrange an appointment to collect your emergency payment
- you're unhappy with our decision about your emergency payment or household goods application
- you want to apply for food bank vouchers