If you need help using our services or need access to a computer to contact us, you can visit the Citizen Service Point.

Online services

The Citizen Service Point has computers that you can use to get council services.

Face to face services

You can also get advice from staff in person. If we think you'll need more help, we'll book a one-to-one appointment for you.

We can help with things, like:

  • the Local Crisis Prevention Fund
  • homelessness, if you're not homeless on the day a triage can be undertaken on the phone
  • severe cases of antisocial behaviour
  • returning keys for end of tenancy
  • self-serve computers
  • Traffic Regulation Order consultations
  • support in any other crisis


100 Temple Street, Bristol, BS1 6AG

Opening hours

  • Monday, 9am to 5pm
  • Tuesday, 9am to 5pm
  • Wednesday, 10am to 5pm
  • Thursday, 9am to 5pm
  • Friday, 9am to 5pm

The Citizen Service Point is closed on all bank holidays. Find out when bank holidays are on GOV.UK.

Guide video

If you have access needs or other disabilities, this video will help you understand what to expect when you visit the Citizen Service Point.

Telephone interpreters

If English isn't your first language, you can get help from an interpreter over the phone, who can answer your queries in your own language. Speak to staff at the Citizen Service Point for more information.

If you need a British Sign Language interpreter, speak to staff at the Citizen Service Point.

Post offices and paypoints at shops

You can also pay bills at post offices and at shops with a paypoint.

Find your nearest post office

Find your nearest paypoint

If you're paying your council housing rent you'll need to use a housing payment swipe card. To get a swipe card, ask us to call you about getting a new or replacement card.

Read about pdf housing payment swipe cards (19 KB) .

Allow four working days for payments to reach your rent account.

Map of the Citizen Service Point