Tell us about a change in circumstance for council tax

Let us know about a move or change in circumstances, so you pay the right amount of council tax.

From 1 October, you won't be able to email the Council Tax team with information about a change of address, circumstances or a change of tenancy.

To tell us about a change to your council tax account, use one of our online forms below.

Change of circumstances: Council Tax Reduction

Let us know about a change in circumstances so you get the right reduction.

This is not a full list.

If you can't find what you need, contact us on the council tax general enquiry form.