Caretaking services: contact us
Contact caretaking services and find out what hours they work
You can use this form to:
- Report a communal area that needs cleaning
- Report any rubbish that needs clearing
- Ask for a new or extra laundry slot
- Ask about extra storage
- Ask us for access to part of a building, if you're a contractor or emergency services
- General enquiries
Before you start
You need a different form if you want to:
- Report a repair in a communal area: this includes clothes stuck in a washing machine or tumble dryer
- Get a new key fob
- Report graffiti
- Report an issue with grass, weeds or hedges on council owned land
Our sites are maintained by a caretaker or a team of caretakers.
- Monday to Thursday: 7.30am to 4pm
- Fridays: 7.30am to 3.30pm
We also provide morning weekend cover if it's needed on larger sites.
You can find out who your caretakers are on your site notice board. This is normally in the foyer, or laundry if you have one. If you're still not sure, email email@example.com.