Who to tell about graffiti so it can be removed as quickly as possible.
We're not responsible for cleaning all the graffiti in Bristol
You should report graffiti to the owner of the property it's on:
- bus stop shelters: email email@example.com
- BT telephone boxes: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- billboards (advertising hoardings): the name of the billboard company is displayed on the billboard, contact them directly
- post boxes: email Royal Mail email@example.com, give an accurate location and describe the problem, you can include photos. Or call Royal Mail on 03457 740 740 Monday to Friday 7am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 6pm or Sunday 9am to 4pm
- railway bridges: email CRWest@Networkrail.co.uk
- churches: contact the church or diocese directly
- construction hoardings: contact details will be displayed on the hoarding
Report graffiti to the police
You should report illegal graffiti to the police so they can investigate it.
Report graffiti to us to be cleaned
In a play area, park or open space
On private property
If the graffiti is on private property, well need to contact the owner to get permission to remove it.
Give permission to remove graffiti
If youre the owner of the property, fill in a form to give us permission to remove the graffiti.
Tackle graffiti in your area
Read our guide to find out how you can tackle graffiti in your area.