How to contact the National Trading Estate and Letting Agency Team (NTSELAT).
For local authorities or other government departments
Use the contact form to get in touch with NTSELAT:
You can also:
- email email@example.com
- write to:
National Trading Standards Estate and Letting Agency Team
Powys County Council
For media enquiries
For media enquiries, contact the National Trading Standards Communications Team:
- by phone on 020 7101 5013
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer and industry enquiries
The National Trading Standards Estate and Letting Agency Team (NTSELAT) does not give consumer advice about individual cases and we do not become involved with disputes or complaints against businesses.
For general advice, you can contact:
- your local trading standards service
- Citizen's Advice consumer helpline, if you're in England or Wales
- Consumerline, if you're in Northern Ireland
- Advice Direct Scotland, if you're in Scotland
- your local authority
- independent legal advice
If you want to give us information that you think we should investigate, use the contact form at the top of this page.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @NTSELAT