Electric vehicle parking
Where to park and charge electric vehicles in Bristol.
You can find out more about charging electric vehicles on Travelwest.
One of the main charging networks in the West of England is Source West, which is operated by Charge Your Car.
If you sign up to the Charge Your Car network, you’ll get an access card to use at charging points in Bristol City Council car parks.
Once you’ve signed up and have an access card, you can use charging points. Parking charges still apply.
Some of our car parks have charging points:
- College Street, BS1 5UU has four bays in the covered section
- The Grove, BS1 4RB has two bays next to 44 The Grove
- Trenchard Street, BS1 5AN has eight bays on level 1
- Temple Gate, BS1 6PL has four bays on ground floor
- West End, BS8 1EH has six bays on level 2B
Park and Ride car parks
You can use charging points for free at Park and Ride locations. Find out about Park and Ride at the Travelwest website.
- Brislington, A4 Bath Road, BS4 5LR has four bays in section C16 at the South end.
- Portway, A4 Portway, BS11 9QE has four bays in section A3 and G2 (next to each other). Turn left as soon as you enter, then turn right and head right to the far end of that section.
- Long Ashton, BS3 2HB has four bays at section J1 behind the waiting room, head right soon after entering the car park.