Where to park and charge electric vehicles in Bristol.
You can find out more about charging electric vehicles on Travelwest.
One of the main charging networks in the West of England is Revive (which includes charge points in Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Bath and North East Somerset, and North Somerset), set up by the local councils. Revive has taken over from Source West.
If you sign up to Revive charging network, you'll be able to use charge points in Bristol City Council car parks. Parking charges still apply.
Some of our car parks have charging points:
- College Street, BS1 5UU has four bays in the covered section
- The Grove, BS1 4RB has two bays next to 44 The Grove
- Trenchard Street, BS1 5AN has eight bays on level 1
- Temple Gate, BS1 6PL has four bays on ground floor
- West End, BS8 1EH has six bays on level 2B
Park and Ride car parks
If you sign up to Revive charging network, you'll be able to use charge points at Park and Ride locations. Find out about Park and Ride at the Travelwest website.
- Brislington, A4 Bath Road, BS4 5LR has four bays in section C16 at the South end.
- Portway, A4 Portway, BS11 9QE has four bays in section A3 and G2 (next to each other). Turn left as soon as you enter, then turn right and head right to the far end of that section.
- Long Ashton, BS3 2HB has four bays at section J1 behind the waiting room, head right soon after entering the car park.