Where you can park in Bristol.
You can park in on-street bays in the CPZ using pay and display.
You can park for free in on-street bays in residents' parking scheme areas.
You can see a map of motorcyle parking on the Travelwest website.
You can park at The Avon Lodge at Third Way, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 9YP. Opening hours and facilities are at the LPW Group website.
Motorhomes may need to pay charges to drive in Bristol’s Clean Air Zone.
You can park in:
- streets that don't have parking restrictions
- off-street car parks that don't have height restrictions if the motorhome is under 3.5 tonnes
All Park and Ride sites and some off-street car parks have a 2.1m height restriction and vehicles over 3.5 tonnes are not permitted.
Car parks without height restrictions are:
- Bristol First
- Brunswick Square (outside of the Clean Air Zone)
- Charles Place
- Diamond Street (outside of the Clean Air Zone)
- Frog Lane
- Little Paradise Street (outside of the Clean Air Zone)
- Lower Guinea Street
- Mardyke Wharf
- Maritime Heritage Centre
- Portwall Lane
- Queen Square
- Redcliffe Parade
- Wapping Wharf
For more information, visit our Car Parking information page.