Information on the Lawrence Weston Neighbourhood Development Plan and how to get involved.
The Lawrence Weston neighbourhood plan came into force on 14 March 2017.
View the plan and supporting documents:
- pdf Lawrence Weston Neighbourhood Development Plan: Made 14 March 2017 (4.48 MB)
- pdf Lawrence Weston Local Lettings Policy (Version 0_07) (555 KB)
- pdf Lawrence Weston Design Statement (2.58 MB)
- pdf Lawrence Weston Housing Needs Summary (79 KB)
- pdf Lawrence Weston Retail Study (2.20 MB)
- pdf Shopper Survey Charts (182 KB)
- pdf Former Lawrence Weston College Site: Planning and Design Brief (3.50 MB)
Lawrence Weston became a designated neighbourhood planning area on 31 January 2013.
View the pdf map of the boundary of the area (383 KB) .
No forum is currently designated to carry out neighbourhood planning area in this area.
The previous designation of the Lawrence Weston Neighbourhood Planning Group expired on 21 May 2023.
If your group is interested in preparing a neighbourhood plan or would like more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org