When we can withdraw a primary school place offer.
We can withdraw the offer of a school place if:
- you have given, fraudulent or intentionally misleading information such as a false address, when you sign or submit an application online you are stating that the information is true and accurate
- you have not responded to an offer within a reasonable time
- the offer was made as a result of an administrative error
- we can now offer you a school which you had as a higher preference
- we’re able to meet a higher preference on your latest application
- you didn’t let us know about a change of circumstance such as a change of address, resulting in an offer of a school place based on incorrect information
If false information is used to apply for a school place before an offer of a school place is made your application will be considered void. You'll have to apply again for a school place.
If a sibling currently at the school had been offered a place on the basis of false information; any further applications for school places will not use the sibling connection.