Information about cycling in Bristol and how to get involved.
If you'd like to start cycling or already ride a bike, visit Better By Bike.
On Better By Bike, you'll find:
- a bike loan scheme: borrow a free bike for a month
- adult cycle training: build your confidence
- maps and guides
- the latest cycling news
- local cycling events
- cycle journey planner: local cycle routes and leisure rides
- Bristol Cycling Centre: traffic-free centre for all abilities
- Mountain biking: routes, video and maps
Walking in Bristol
Find walking events, advice, maps and routes on the Travelwest Go to https://travelwest.info/walk (opens new window) website.
Download the Go Jauntly app to discover nature-filled walking routes.
You can use the app to find some of the best walks in Bristol and green routes that seek out nature and avoid more polluted streets.
Bristol Walk Fest
Bristol Walk Fest is an annual walking festival that happens throughout the national walking month of May.
It features in-person walking related events and activities, as well as self-guided walking routes and challenges.
Find out more on the Bristol Walk Fest website Go to https://www.bristolwalkfest.com/ (opens new window).