Streets and travel

Road closures

Road works, street parties and road closures.

Bus passes (Travelcard)

Older person's and disabled person's bus passes.

Report a street issue

Report issues on your street including abandoned vehicles, street lights and litter or other mess.

Make a comment on Traffic Regulation Orders (TROs)

Look at proposed traffic regulation orders and comment on proposals.

Transport plans and projects

Transport projects, traffic monitoring and transport plans.

Bristol Harbour

Entering and leaving the harbour, tide times, events, mooring and facilities.


Bike loans, popular cycle routes and maps, and cycling strategy.


Public rights of way, walking routes and the Bristol Walking Festival.


Fares, complaints and accessible taxis.

Community transport

Alternatives to public transport, often door-to-door.

Public toilets

List of public toilets in Bristol.

Register a new address

Apply for a new property number and address.

Map of Bristol city centre

Interactive map of the city centre.

Roads and pavements in severe winter weather

What we do to keep roads and pavements clear in the winter and find your nearest grit bin.

Fleet services

MOTs, vehicle services for charities and voluntary organisations, taxi compliance testing