Change details on your bus pass

Change details on your bus pass

Let us know if your bus pass needs to be updated with your new name or address.

Change of address

Change your bus pass details

You'll need:

  • to still live in the Bristol City Council area (your sole or primary residence)
  • to tell us if you're named on your council tax bill so that we can check your address or
  • send us proof of your new address for example a copy of a bank statement or utility bill dated within the last three months

Other ways to apply

If you can't apply online, you can download and fill in a paper application form (pdf, 77KB) (opens new window) .

You need to send us proof of your new address. This can be a:

  • utility bill
  • bank statement
  • TV licence
  • driving licence

Send it to:

  •, or
  • Travelcard Office (100 Temple St)
    PO Box 3399
    100 Temple Street
    BS1 9NE

Change of name

To change your name on your bus pass you'll need to get a replacement pass.

See our replacement bus pass page for more information.