Information about cycling in Bristol and how to get involved.
If you'd like to start cycling or already ride a bike, visit Better By Bike.
On Better By Bike, you'll find:
- a bike loan scheme: borrow a free bike for a month
- child and adult cycle training: build your confidence
- cycle routes, maps and guides
- the latest cycling news
- local cycling events
- cycle journey planner
- Family Cycling Centre: traffic-free centre for all abilities
- Mountain biking: routes, video and maps
Cycling in Bristol
We have a three-year partnership with British Cycling to promote cycling in Bristol.
Visit the Bristol Active City website to find out more about:
- getting started in road cycling, mountain biking or BMX
- cycling events in Bristol for families and sports cyclists
- other cycling groups in Bristol
Cycle Forum mailing list
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the cycle forum enewsletter.
Cycling infrastructure projects
For information on cycling infrastructure projects visit Travelwest.