Information about cycling resources in Bristol, the Cycling Forum, and how to get involved.
If you'd like to start cycling or already ride a bike, visit Better By Bike.
On Better By Bike, you'll find:
- a bike loan scheme: borrow a free bike for a month
- child and adult cycle training: build your confidence
- cycle routes, maps and guides
- the latest cycling news
- local cycling events
- cycle journey planner
Cycling in Bristol
Visit the Bristol Active City website to find out about cycling events in Bristol for families and sports cyclists, how to get started, road cycling, mountain biking, bmx cycling and other cycling groups in Bristol.
The aim of the Cycle Forum is to:
- preview and review city projects related to cycling
- work out ways in which everyone with a stake in cycling can work together to make cycling safer, viable and sustainable
Both cyclists and non-cyclists are welcome.
Meeting dates for 2018.
- Thursday 16 August
- Thursday 15 November
All meetings run from 6pm to 8pm at City Hall, College Green, Bristol, BS1 5TR. Arrive at main reception for room number.
Cycle Forum terms of reference
Minutes and agendas
Project plan timescale
Cycle Forum mailing list
Keep informed by joining our email list:
Cycling infrastructure projects
For information on cycling infrastructure projects visit Travelwest.