Information about cycling resources in Bristol, the Cycling Forum, and how to get involved.
If you'd like to start cycling or already ride a bike, visit Better By Bike.
On Better By Bike, you'll find:
- a bike loan scheme: borrow a free bike for a month
- child and adult cycle training: build your confidence
- cycle routes, maps and guides
- the latest cycling news
- local cycling events
For information on cycling infrastructure projects visit Travelwest.
The aim of the Cycle Forum is to:
- preview and review city projects related to cycling
- work out ways in which everyone with a stake in cycling can work together to make cycling safer, viable and sustainable
Both cyclists and non-cyclists are welcome.
- Thursday 21 September 2017
- Thursday 14 December 2017
All meetings run from 6pm to 8pm at City Hall, College Green, Bristol, BS1 5TR. Arrive at main reception for room number.
Minutes and agendas
Latest minutes and agenda
- Cycle Forum Minutes, 16 March 2017 (pdf, 81k) (opens new window) (pdf, 91k) (opens new window)
- Cycle Forum Minutes, 17 November 2016 (pdf, 122k) (pdf, 122k) (opens new window)
Project plan timescale
Cycle Forum mailing list
Email email@example.com to join.