Information about cycling resources in Bristol, the Cycling Forum, and how to get involved.
If you'd like to start cycling or already ride a bike, visit Better By Bike.
On Better By Bike, you'll find:
- a bike loan scheme: borrow a free bike for a month
- child and adult cycle training: build your confidence
- cycle routes, maps and guides
- the latest cycling news
- local cycling events
- cycle journey planner
For information on cycling infrastructure projects visit Travelwest.
The aim of the Cycle Forum is to:
- preview and review city projects related to cycling
- work out ways in which everyone with a stake in cycling can work together to make cycling safer, viable and sustainable
Both cyclists and non-cyclists are welcome.
See our list of meeting dates below for 2018.
Each meeting is held on a Thursday:
- 17 May
- 16 August
- 15 November
All meetings run from 6pm to 8pm at City Hall, College Green, Bristol, BS1 5TR. Arrive at main reception for room number.
Cycle Forum terms of reference
Minutes and agendas
Project plan timescale
Cycle Forum mailing list
Keep informed by joining our email list: