Replacement bus pass

Replace a lost, damaged or stolen bus pass.

Apply for a replacement bus pass, Travelcard

You don't need to renew your bus pass if your current one is expiring soon. We’ll send your new one in the post at least two weeks before the other one runs out.

Lost, damaged or change of name

If you've lost or damaged your bus pass, or you need to change your name, you can order and pay for a new one online. We accept all debit or credit cards.

Apply and pay


A replacement bus pass is £7.10 with a debit card, and £7.30 with a credit card.

Stolen bus pass

You'll need to provide a Crime Reference Number.

Replace a stolen bus pass


It's free to replace your bus pass if it has been stolen.