Garden waste sacks
Garden waste sacks
How to book a collection.
A national driver shortage and the continued impacts of COVID-19 mean Bristol Waste have significantly fewer drivers than usual.
To maintain essential waste and recycling services, garden waste collections including sack collections have been suspended for ten weeks from 7 July 2021 and they won't be able to return for missed garden waste collections.
We'll send details of discounts and refunds as well as interim solutions directly to subscribers affected by the disruption.
- find tips on what to do with you garden waste on the Bristol Waste’s website
- buy a compost bin and turn some of your waste into compost
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through the issue.
We only collect Bristol Waste Company garden waste sacks. They are brown paper sacks with the Bristol City Council logo.
Buy garden waste sacks
You can order garden waste sacks in packs of 25: call 0117 922 2100.
Sacks are also available from:
- Henleaze Garden Shop, 146-148 Henleaze Road, Henleaze, BS9 4NB
- Mogford W.H. & Son, 2 High Street, Westbury on Trym, BS9 3DU
- Riverside Garden Centre, Clift House Road, Southville, BS3 1RX
Garden waste sacks (pack of 25) are £25.00 this includes the collection (booking required).
You will need to give us at least one working day's notice. For example if you want a Wednesday collection, then you can only book up to the end of Monday.
Over busy periods you may not be guaranteed a booking.
Cancelling your collection
You can cancel your collection:
- Sign in to your account
- Select garden waste sacks collection case number
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select the "Request cancellation" button.
Over the phone
- Call us on 0117 922 2100.
You should give at least 2 days notice when you cancel a collection.
You will need your reference number you were given when you originally ordered.