Where to buy garden waste sacks and how to book a collection.
We only collect Bristol Waste Company garden waste sacks. They are brown paper sacks with the Bristol City Council logo.
Buy garden waste sacks
You can order garden waste sacks in packs of 25 (for £25.00) by calling Waste Services on 0117 922 2100. You can also buy individual Garden Waste Sacks for £1 from your local library.
Garden waste sacks are also available to be purchased individually for £1 each from the following outlets:
- Henleaze Garden Shop, 146-148 Henleaze Road, Henleaze, BS9 4NB
- Mogford W.H. & Son, 2 High Street, Westbury on Trym, BS9 3DU
- Riverside Garden Centre, Clift House Road, Southville, BS3 1RX
All garden waste sack purchases includes the cost of the collection, but booking is required.
You will need to give us at least one working day's notice. For example if you want a Wednesday collection, then you can only book up to the end of Monday.
Over busy periods you may not be guaranteed a booking.
Cancelling your collection
You can cancel your collection:
- Sign in to your account
- Select garden waste sacks collection case number
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select the "Request cancellation" button.
Over the phone
- Call us on 0117 922 2100.
You should give at least 2 days notice when you cancel a collection.
You'll need your reference number you were given when you originally ordered.