The Bristol Eating Better Award (BEBA) aims to develop a business community with a culture of supporting food businesses, sharing information and influencing the development of BEBA.
Facebook and Instagram
Bristol Eating Better Award (BEBA) has Facebook Go to https://en-gb.facebook.com/BristolEatingBetter/ (opens new window) and Instagram Go to https://www.instagram.com/bristoleatingbetter/?hl=en (opens new window) pages.
As a Bristol Eating Better Award holder, we encourage you to get involved by:
- tagging Bristol Eating Better Award using #BEBA when promoting healthy and sustainable food
- posting the actions you're taking to meet BEBA standards
- posting about the benefits to customers of the actions you've taken
- filling in the case study template so that we can promote you on our social media channels
- encouraging other businesses to apply for the BEBA
We've had interest from Bristol businesses to create a network for sharing hints and tips, such as local suppliers and ideas for BEBA actions. If you'd like to get involved in a business network, email email@example.com and we'll put you in touch with likeminded businesses.
Bristol Eating Better Award steering group
We hold quarterly steering group meetings to support the development of the award. The steering group aims to:
- develop the Bristol Eating Better Award (BEBA)
- represent a range of key partners and workstreams
- seek new opportunities to expand BEBA
- promote the awards wherever possible to increase awareness
- evaluate the award's success
We're looking for food businesses to be members of the steering group. The minimum time commitment is attendance at quarterly steering group meetings, which last approximately 1 hour. You may need to spend more time if you get involved in BEBA projects, which are agreed at the steering group meetings.
If you're interested in joining the steering group, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org