Canford Park Kiosk
About the cafe
Close to Westbury-on-Trym's High Street and Canford Cemetery, Canford Park Kiosk is an ideal place to pick up a coffee and some cake. The cafe is in Canford Park, a Victorian park with children's play park, tennis courts and football pitches.
The cafe has a gold standard Bristol Eating Better Award, which means it serves a variety of locally sourced, healthy and sustainable options.
Grab a treat from the kiosk and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Monday and Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday to Sunday, 9am to 3.30pm
- opening times may change depending on the weather
- outdoor seating in the park
- toilets, including disabled access, in the park
Find the cafe
Canford Park, 67 Canford Lane, Bristol, BS9 3NX
The cafe is next to the adventure playground.