The Courtyard Cafe at Ashton Court
About the cafe
Housed within the stables of historic Ashton Court Mansion, the Courtyard Cafe is the perfect start or end to your adventure through the 850 acres of woods and grasslands on the Ashton Court Estate.
The cafe has a gold standard Bristol Eating Better Award, which means it serves a variety of locally sourced, healthy and sustainable options. The menu changes throughout the year and, depending on the season, offers:
- warming soups
- gourmet venison burgers
- fresh quinoa salads
- hearty burrito bowls
The cafe's signature Hobbs House bakery sourdough toasties are available all year round, as well as a great selection of freshly prepared hot and cold drinks and Cakesmiths cakes.
If you're looking for a takeaway snack, visit the Coach House ice cream and coffee bar in the Ashton Court Estate Courtyard. Open 11am to 5:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Monday to Sunday, 9.30am to 4:30pm
- opening times may change depending on the weather: to find out more, call 0117 963 9176
- indoor and outdoor seating
- toilets, including disabled access
- quiet and well-behaved dogs are welcome
- high chairs for babies and toddlers
- children's play area
Find the cafe
Ashton Court Estate, Bristol, BS41 9JN