Oldbury Court Kiosk
About the cafe
Oldbury Court Kiosk is in the nature-rich Oldbury Court Estate. Close to Fishponds High Street, the kiosk is the perfect stop off for a moment of mindfulness.
The cafe has a gold standard Bristol Eating Better Award, which means it serves a variety of locally sourced, healthy and sustainable options.
Choose from a variety of takeaway treats to enjoy in the neighbouring children's play park, or alongside the River Frome. Whether you fancy a Marshfield Farm ice cream or a barista coffee, your order will always be served with a smile.
- closed Monday and Tuesday
- open Wednesday to Sunday, 9am to 3.30pm
- opening times may change depending on the weather
- outdoor seating in the park
- toilets, including disabled access, in the park
Find the cafe
Oldbury Court Estate, Oldbury Court Road, Bristol, BS16 2JH
The cafe is next to the play park.