Parkland with woods, riverside paths, and children's play park.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Oldbury Court Estate is open at all times.
Oldbury Court Estate, Oldbury Court Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2JH
There's car parking fees at our car parks in Oldbury Court Estate and Snuff Mills.
These were introduced on Thursday 3 March 2022.
The cost for parking is:
- £1 for up to 1 hour
- £2 for up to 2 hours
- £3 for up to 5 hours
If you want to stay longer than 5 hours, you can pay for extra hours.
Charges apply between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays.
A number of waiting restrictions, including double and single yellow lines, were installed in October on sections of several surrounding roads. These were delivered ahead of charges coming in at the estate to protect nearby junctions, driveways, and bus routes from obstructive parking.
View maps of the waiting restrictions:
There are two car parks, which are open from: 8am to dusk (Monday to Friday) and 8:30am to dusk (Saturday to Sunday).
Check signs at the car parks for exact closing time as this changes throughout the year.
- OIdbury Court Estate car park: off Oldbury Court, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2JH
- Snuff Mills car park: at the end of River View, Stapleton, Bristol, BS16 1DL
Car parks closed on 25 December.
You can find an access guide on the DisabledGo website.
Facilities and features
- caf kiosk and terrace seating next to the play park
- toilets with disabled and baby changing facilities (next to the play area and in the Snuff Mills car park)
- children's play park for those 13 and under
- tea hut at Snuff Mills
- picnic spots
- fishing in the River Frome, in areas marked on the path only
- two football pitches
- one cricket pitch
- grassed space for play and sport
- Snuff Mills park with woodland and riverside walks and community garden
- Frome Valley nature trail: get a leaflet with walks in from the Frome Valley Walkway website
- walking: there is a network of pathways including an orienteering path and the Frome Valley Walkway
The Snuff Mills Action Group holds events throughout the year. See what's on at the Snuff Mills Action Group website.
Find out about the Oldbury Court cafe kiosk.
There are toilets with disabled and baby changing facilities.
- 8am to dusk, Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to dusk, Saturday to Sunday
Closed 25 December.
Site of nature conservation interest: protected area of importance for wildlife.