Large park and green space in East Bristol with leisure, sport and recreation facilities.
Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. The park is open at all times.
Pavilion opening times:
- Saturday: 1pm to 4pm for pre-booked sports fixtures
- Sunday: 10am to 1pm for pre-booked sports fixtures
Netham Park, Avonvale Rd, Netham, Bristol, BS5 9RZ
There is a dedicated car park off Avonvale Road, Redfield. It is open at all times.
There is also a car park by the pavilion, which is only open during sports fixtures and events.
Park access is limited as there are no footpaths around the lower plateau. The Pavilion is fully accessible.
Facilities and features
- children's playground
- football pitches
- cricket pitch, home to the Bristol Pakistani Cricket Club
- multi-use games area with floodlights: no booking needed, turn up and play
- measured route: marked 500m route for walking, jogging or running
- changing rooms
- hot showers for sports teams and officials
The Friends of Netham Park is a community group that support the park. For more information on joining the group visit the Friends of Netham Park Facebook page.