Book a football pitch and tell us your insurance details and fixtures.
You can book any of our indoor or outdoor football pitches for a season for you or your local football club.
Youll need to book to use the following pitches which are only available on a Saturday or Sunday:
- Canford Park: three pitches
- Eastville Park: three pitches
- Kingshead Lane: two pitches
- Muller Road Rec: four pitches
- Netham Park: four pitches
- Oldbury Court: two pitches
- Redcatch Park: two pitches
- Wellington Hill: one pitch (junior)
- Dorian Road: two pitches
The bookable football season starts on the first Saturday in September and finishes the first weekend of May (Netham Park and Oldbury Court will close the last Sunday of April).
If you book a football pitch for a season you must have public liability insurance and let us have your fixture details. You can tell us your insurance and fixtures as part of the pitch booking or tell us later.
You can use the seasonal sports booking form to:
- book a football pitch for a whole season
- tell us your insurance details
- tell us your football fixtures
- update football fixtures (football in the parks only)
Football pitch bookings are closed for this year. Bookings will reopen in June 2023.
Seasonal pitch booking costs
See pdf parks terms and conditions (216 KB) for seasonal pitch booking costs.
Casual pitch booking
There are no casual bookings available.
Indoor and all-weather football pitches
There are indoor and all weather football pitches at:
- Ashton Park Sports Centre (indoor and outdoor)
- Brunel Academy Fitness Centre (indoor and outdoor)
- Bristol Metropolitan College (indoor)
- Brislington Enterprise College Go to https://www.activeleisuremanagement.co.uk/ (opens new window) (indoor and outdoor)
- Easton Leisure Centre (indoor)
- Henbury leisure centre (indoor)
- Hengrove Park Leisure Centre (indoor)
- Horfield Leisure Centre (indoor)
- Merchants' Academy Sports Centre (indoor and outdoor)
- Portway Rugby Development Centre (outdoor)
- South Bristol Sports Centre (outdoor)
- St. Paul's Community Sports Academy (indoor and outdoor)
- The Park Sports Centre (outdoor)
Find a local football club
Find a local senior or junior football team to join at:
Football for women and girls
Find out how you can get involved in Womens Football:
Find out about opportunities in football for people with a disability:
- Gloucestershire FAs disability and football page Go to http://www.gloucestershirefa.com/players/disability (opens new window)
- Somerset FAs disability and football page Go to http://www.somersetfa.com/players/disability (opens new window)
Bristol has two professional football clubs that play either in the Championship or League One: