There are lots of public courts across the city where you can play tennis.
Redcatch Park tennis courts consultation
The Redcatch Park tennis courts consultation has now finished.
Visit Ask Consultation Hub: Redcatch Park to see the results.
Clubs welcome players of all ages and abilities. They offer coaching for all the family and 8 week taster memberships in a fun and friendly environment.
Tennis courts where you don't need to book
These Bristol Parks tennis courts are free of charge and you do not need to book:
- Redcatch Park: 4 courts
Redcatch Park tennis courts are currently free to use but will move to a fee paying system in the future.
We will update this when have we have the information on the costs and the date when the fees will be introduced.
Tennis courts you can book
These Bristol parks have tennis courts that you can book online:
- book a court, or call 0117 328 6266
- read guidance on how to use the tennis courts safely
Costs are £5 per session or £35 for yearly membership.
Other bookable tennis courts
- Horfield Common: 10 courts
- Coombe Dingle Sports Complex Go to http://www.bristol.ac.uk/sport/facilities/coombe/ (opens new window): 4 indoor courts and 10 outdoor courts: call 0117 962 6718
- City Academy: 2 courts and 2 mini tennis courts: call 0117 954 2811
Bristol Tennis League
If you would like to get back into tennis or meet new people to play, find friendly, competitive tennis matches in mixed-sex, singles leagues for adults (over 18s).
Entry is £18.
For more information on British Tennis and national tennis news visit British Tennis.