There are lots of public courts across the city where you can play tennis.
Clubs welcome players of all ages and abilities. They offer coaching for all the family and 8 week taster memberships in a fun and friendly environment.
Tennis courts where you don't need to book
These Bristol Parks tennis courts are free of charge and you do not need to book:
- Redcatch Park: 4 courts
Fees at Redcatch Park tennis courts
Redcatch Park tennis courts are currently free to use.
In the future you'll need to pay a free to use them. This will be similar to the courts at Canford Park, Eastville Park and St George’s Park.
When we know the cost of the fees, and the date when they come into force, we will add them to this page.
Tennis courts you can book
These Bristol parks have tennis courts that you can book online:
- book a court, or call 0117 328 6266
- read guidance on how to use the tennis courts safely
Costs are £5 per session or £35 for yearly membership.
Other bookable tennis courts
- Horfield Common: 10 courts
- Coombe Dingle Sports Complex Go to http://www.bristol.ac.uk/sport/facilities/coombe/ (opens new window): 4 indoor courts and 10 outdoor courts: call 0117 962 6718
- City Academy: 2 courts and 2 mini tennis courts: call 0117 954 2811
Bristol Tennis League
If you would like to get back into tennis or meet new people to play, find friendly, competitive tennis matches in mixed-sex, singles leagues for adults (over 18s).
Entry is £18.
For more information on British Tennis and national tennis news visit British Tennis.