Book a bowling green, tell us your insurance details and fixtures.
We have 17 outdoor bowling greens in Bristol.
The bowling season starts on the third Saturday in April and finishes on the last weekend of September.
We have four bowling greens that you can hire for the whole season:
- Netham Park
- Canford Park
- St George Park
- Begbrook Green Park
You can use the seasonal sports booking form to:
- book a bowling green for a whole season
- tell us your insurance details
- tell us your bowling fixtures
Go to seasonal sports booking form
Seasonal booking costs
Green booking costs for a season are £6,088.
Casual green booking
Youll need to contact the clubs directly to make casual green bookings. Rinks available for public hire when the resident clubs are playing are:
- Ardagh, Horfield Common: 1
- Greville Smyth: 1
- Kings Head Lane: 1
- Redland Green, Redland: 1
- St Andrew's Park, St Andrew's
- St Annes Park, St Annes: 1
- Victoria Park, Bedminster: 1
- Willmott Park, Hartcliffe: 1
Bristol Indoor Bowls Club Go to http://www.bristolindoorbowls.org.uk/ (opens new window) in Bedminster has:
- nine rinks
- large junior section
Bowlers with a disability are welcome, including wheelchair users.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 963 3460