Adult social care: complaints and feedback

Before you make a complaint, you could try one of the following services:

If you would still like to make a complaint or give feedback then complete our online form.

You must answer all questions unless marked as optional.

Do you need help making this complaint?

An advocate can give you advice and help you make your complaint.

If you’d like an advocate’s help, you can contact Complaints Procedure Advocacy.

Easy read guide to making a complaint about Adult Social Care services (pdf, 411k) (opens new window) .

Make a complaintWe always assess and reply. All complaints are confidential.
Give feedbackWe read your comments carefully, but don’t usually reply.

Other ways to make a complaint or give us feedback


You can call 0117 922 2723, Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.


Visit our Citizen Service Point.

Write to

Customer Relations (100 TS)
PO Box 3176

Alternative formats

For assistance with making a complaint or giving feedback in another language, braille, larger print or on audio tape, email or use the above methods to get in touch.

We can also arrange language interpreters and sign-language interpreters.