Make a complaint or give feedback about parks, libraries, museums, sports centres and swimming pools.

Before you make a complaint, you could find out what kind of maintenance we do in parks.

You can report a problem in a park or green space, such as:

  • grass that needs cutting
  • hedges that need pruning
  • broken play equipment in a play area

You can also report a problem with a tree.

Make a complaintAll complaints are confidential
Give feedbackWe read your comments carefully, but don't usually reply

Other ways to make a complaint or give us feedback


Visit our Citizen Service Point.

Write to

Customer Relations (100 TS)
PO Box 3399

Alternative formats

For assistance with making a complaint or giving feedback in another language, braille, larger print or on audio tape, email or use the above methods to get in touch.

We can also arrange language interpreters and sign-language interpreters.