Make a complaint or give feedback about council housing, housing benefits or private housing.

Before you make a complaint, you could try one of the following services:

If you'd still like to make a complaint or give feedback complete our online form.

Make a complaintAll complaints are confidential
Give feedbackWe read your comments carefully, but don't usually reply

Other ways to make a complaint or give us feedback


Visit our Citizen Service Point.

Write to

Customer Relations (100 TS)
PO Box 3399

Alternative formats

For assistance with making a complaint or giving feedback in another language, braille, larger print or on audio tape, email or use the above methods to get in touch.

We can also arrange language interpreters and sign-language interpreters.

If you're not happy with our response to your complaint

If you're not happy with our response to your complaint, contact a designated person. This could be your:

They can help you find a solution to your complaint. If they can't help, they can refer your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman. The Housing Ombudsman aims to resolve disputes between tenants and landlords.

You can make a complaint directly to the Housing Ombudsman, but you'll have to wait 8 weeks after we respond to your complaint before they'll review your case.

pdf Housing Ombudsman: information leaflet for residents (149 KB)

Housing Ombudsman: Complaint Handling Code