Make a complaint or give feedback about council housing, housing benefits or private housing.
Before you make a complaint, you could try one of the following services:
- Report a repair
- Report anti-social behaviour
- Report a council building that needs cleaning
- Apply for a transfer to a different council property
- Check your rent balance and other housing payments
- Report a problem with a privately rented property
If you'd still like to make a complaint or give feedback complete our online form.
Other ways to make a complaint or give us feedback
Visit our Citizen Service Point.
Customer Relations (100 TS)
PO Box 3399
For assistance with making a complaint or giving feedback in another language, braille, larger print or on audio tape, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the above methods to get in touch.
We can also arrange language interpreters and sign-language interpreters.
If you're not happy with our response to your complaint
If you're not happy with our response to your complaint, contact a designated person. This could be your:
- tenant panel, see tenant participation
- councillor, find your local councillor
- MP, find your local MP on the UK parliament website
They can help you find a solution to your complaint. If they can't help, they can refer your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman. The Housing Ombudsman aims to resolve disputes between tenants and landlords.
You can make a complaint directly to the Housing Ombudsman, but you'll have to wait 8 weeks after we respond to your complaint before they'll review your case.