View our council housing annual reports and satisfaction surveys, find out how we're regulated.
We aim to provide high quality services that are both cost effective and meet your needs.
To help us see how well we are performing, we:
- measure how well each of our services are doing
- compare our performance over time and against similar organisations
- look for ways that we can improve the services we provide
View our performance
The documents below show how we're performing and help you to hold us to account as your landlord.
Resident satisfaction survey
Between September and November 2019 we asked residents to tell us what they think of our services and identify the issues that really matter to them.
We had more than 3,300 people completed the survey.
The results are clear and show that our residents' top priorities for our housing services are:
- being more visible and having a local presence
- listening to what residents say
- making it easier to contact us
- keeping our promises
- tackling crime and anti-social behaviour
- improving the security and appearance of our homes/estates
From January 2020 we'll be working together with residents and colleagues from across the council to co-design better ways to deliver Housing Services.
Previous annual reports
- pdf Annual report 2020 (532 KB)
- pdf Annual report 2019 (5.05 MB)
- pdf Annual report 2018 (1.32 MB)
- pdf Annual report 2017 (2.00 MB)
- pdf Annual report 2016 (1.26 MB)
How we're regulated
We're regulated by the Regulator for Social Housing (RSL).
There are regulatory standards for all landlords of social housing, to ensure that all landlords provide high quality responsive services to their tenants.
Imperial Apartments review
Between February and May 2022 a review was carried out into the suitability of Imperial Apartments for families with children. The results of this review were published in June 2022.