Council tenants

Pay your rent, report a problem and get information about living in a council property

Find a home to rent with a private landlord

How to find a home to rent with a private landlord, and why this may be the best option for you.

Homeless or at risk of being homeless

Help you can get if you're homeless now or worried about your housing situation

Private tenants and homeowners

Advice if you're having a problem with your property, being harassed or unlawfully evicted, help with home improvements and report an unlicensed property.

Older, vulnerable or disabled people

Schemes and support for vulnerable, older or disabled adults with housing issues

Bristol Housing Register

Apply for council or housing association housing through HomeChoice Bristol.

Self-build and custom housebuilding

Join the self-build and custom housebuilding register, find out about the Bristol Community Land Trust and funding for home building.

Empty properties

Report an empty property, advice if you’ve inherited an empty property and support to rent or sell your empty property.