What the Safer Streets Fund is and how Hartcliffe and Southville/Bedminster will benefit.
The Safer Streets programme aims to reduce anti-social behaviour (ASB) and crime around:
- Millmead, Hayley and Middleford House in Hartcliffe
- Dame Emily Park in Southville/Bedminster
We’ve been given £748,498 for the programme as part of the government’s Safer Streets Fund.
Prevent ASB and crime
To help create a safer and cleaner environment by the end of September 2023 the programme will include:
- more street lighting
- more street CCTV monitoring
- more youth work and activities
- opportunities for residents to get involved with projects to help keep the community safe
The Safer Streets programme is a partnership between:
- Bristol City Council
- Avon and Somerset Police
- Police Crime Commissioners Office
- Home Office
If you have questions about the Safer Streets programme, email email@example.com
If you want to report criminal activity, visit the Avon and Somerset Police website. If it’s an emergency, phone 999.