Trading days and times are subject to change. Check our Facebook Go to https://www.facebook.com/stnicholasmarket (opens new window) or Twitter pages for the latest information.
The Bristol Indies' Market was formerly known as the Nails Market.
There are approximately 30 local independent traders selling a fantastic array of gifts, from original artwork and photography, to handcrafted jewellery and vintage clothing.
The number of traders may vary from week to week.
Where it is
Corn Street, Bristol BS1 1JQ
When it is
Open every Friday and Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
These days and times are subject to change. Check our Facebook page for the latest information.
What you can find at the market
Hand bound leather books, Bristol photography, handcrafted soap items, pottery, wood, jewellery and much more.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety measures
To help keep traders and customers safe:
- only one customer is allowed at a stall at once
- you must stay 2 metres away from traders and other customers
- traders will accept contactless payments only
- surfaces will be cleaned often
- you should use hand sanitiser when it's provided
- don't touch goods before you buy them
Meet some of the traders
- Liz Isaacs Pottery
Bristol based potter and ceramicist.
- Mivart Colour
A Bristol based couple who design and make fused glass window hangings, dichroic jewellery and a wide array of glass products
- Roger James Hinchliffe Photography
Bristol based landscape and seascape photographer, including cows.
- Shining Seren
Delicately designed rings, handpicked semi-precious stones in handcrafted settings
- Simon Ellis
Art, books, advertising art, collectables and Vietnamese hill tribe fabrics.
- Naughty Brownie Go to https://www.facebook.com/truechocolateindulgence/ (opens new window)
They bake the tastiest, gooiest and naughtiest homemade brownies that are the epitome of true chocolate indulgence
We also have guest stall on Fridays and Saturdays, bringing a range of unique and creative items.