Beach Hut Cafe header
Beach Hut Cafe at Hengrove Play Park
Beach Hut Cafe info
About the cafe
The Beach Hut Cafe is in Hengrove Park, a family-friendly neighbourhood park with a children’s adventure playground and large sand pit. It’s the perfect place to let the kids loose while you enjoy a coffee or a Mr Whippy ice cream, just like a real day at the seaside.
The Beach Hut Cafe has a gold standard Bristol Eating Better Award, which means it serves a variety of locally sourced, healthy and sustainable options.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10.30am to 5pm
- Kitchen closes at 4pm
- opening times may change depending on the weather
- indoor and outdoor seating
- toilets, including disabled access
- quiet and well-behaved dogs are welcome in the cafe
- high chairs for babies and toddlers
Hengrove Family Fun Day
This year, Hengrove Park is celebrating its 20th anniversary and will be marking the occasion with a family fun day on Wednesday 1 June, 11am to 3:30pm.
At the family fun day there will be an entertainment stage hosting:
- puppet shows
- bubble artists
- party games
- magic shows
There will also be:
- a storytelling corner in the amphitheatre
- a face painting truck by the park entrance
Children are encouraged to wear fancy dress for the family fun day. There will be a prize for the best costume.
The day will be free to attend.
Find the cafe
Hengrove Park, Hengrove Way, Bristol, BS14 0HR
The cafe is in the play park.