Beach Hut Cafe header
Beach Hut Cafe at Hengrove Play Park
Beach Hut Cafe info
About the cafe
The Beach Hut Cafe is in Hengrove Park, a family-friendly neighbourhood park with a children’s adventure playground and large sand pit. It’s the perfect place to let the kids loose while you enjoy a coffee or a Mr Whippy ice cream, just like a real day at the seaside.
The Beach Hut Cafe has a gold standard Bristol Eating Better Award, which means it serves a variety of locally sourced, healthy and sustainable options.
- Monday to Sunday, 10.30am to 4.30pm
- kitchen closes at 4pm
- opening times may change depending on the weather
- indoor and outdoor seating
- toilets, including disabled access
- quiet and well-behaved dogs are welcome in the cafe
- high chairs for babies and toddlers
Find the cafe
Hengrove Park, Hengrove Way, Bristol, BS14 0HR
The cafe is in the play park.