Bristol Farmer's Market header 2
Bristol Farmers' and Producers' Market
Visit the Farmers market
The award-winning weekly farmer’s and producer’s market offers the opportunity to buy fresh produce direct from independent producers across the city.
You can also get the opportunity to talk in-depth with the producers and sellers.
Where it is
Corn Street and Wine Street, Bristol
When it is
Open every Wednesday from 9.30am to 2.30pm
These days and times are subject to change. Check our Facebook page for the latest information.
What you can find at the market
There are a wide range of food products sold by the producers including pies, bread, cakes and cheese.
The number of traders may vary from week to week.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety measures
To help keep traders and customers safe:
- only one customer is allowed at a stall at once
- you must stay 2 metres away from traders and other customers
- traders will accept contactless payments only
- surfaces will be cleaned often
- you should use hand sanitiser when it’s provided
- don't touch goods before you buy them
Trade with us
If you want a stall here then visit our Trade with us: Farmers' and Producers' page.