Street food market title
Street food market
From Japanese to Indian, British to Thai. With around 15 stalls to choose from, you’ll find a large selection of the finest of Bristol’s street food.
Grab lunch on-the-go all year round, with seasonal dishes also on offer.
The number of traders may vary from week to week.
When and where it is
The street food market is open every Tuesday and Friday, 11am to 2:30pm on Wine Street.
These days and times are subject to change. Check our Facebook page for the latest information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety measures
To help keep traders and customers safe:
- only one customer is allowed at a stall at once
- you must stay 2 metres away from traders and other customers
- traders will accept contactless payments only
- surfaces will be cleaned often
- you should use hand sanitiser when it’s provided
- don't touch goods before you buy them
If the below choices aren't already an incentive to visit, come and try the surprising guest stalls we have at the Street Food Market on Tuesdays and Fridays.